Reference training methodology in providing training products:
- Reference Company conducts multiple visits to the organization in order to discover the causes of problems and complexities; organizational level and culture environment.
Subsequent visits provide a detailed study conducted from meetings with top management and directors, as we conduct a comprehensive assessment of institute in general, Some assessment classifications approaches are as follows:
- Evaluate targeted team.
- Assess communication types among targeted team members.
- Evaluate any other item (such as an employee, section or so of other things), which may be the influencing factor on targeted team.
- Conduct a detailed analysis covering the three dimensions (knowledge, skill, and behavior).
- Design training programs &workshops for unification of knowledge, skills& behavior toward achievement of overall company vision.
- Conduct an evaluation of results. Evaluation requires several stages to reach required results and corrections.
- Conduct additional workshops after the final evaluation period.
- Measure the return on investment ROI.